Nourish the Artist...
You know the feeling the moment after you pressed the shutter, it's like a tingle that runs up your spine and down your arms.
The moment passes quickly, but you know that you have "that" shot.
It's a moment where all the pieces fall into place, and you drive home with the biggest smile on your face.
That buzz is your creativity happy dancing. It's your soul smiling as the artist creates. It's the calm in the chaos of a messy, sometimes heart-wrenching, yet wonderful creative life.
But what happens you don't feel that buzz for a while. You feel like your work is flat and uninspired. How do you get that feeling back?
Our creativity comes from within, and to create, we must know the artist.
ONLINE PERSONAL MENTORING - $990
- Access to a private Facebook group (just you and I) for one month
- Inspiration and Creativity: Unravel your creativity and develop a defined list of inspirations. This list will help you to daily nourish your art and creativity.
- Noise and Creativity: Understand what helps and hinders your creativity. Develop a strategy to focus on what helps you and a plan to avoid what hinders you as an artist.
- Portfolio Review: We deep dive into your portfolio and compare the images that give you a creative buzz and those that you think others will like. We will identify your strengths and weaknesses to create a series of 20 images that are your very best work.
- The Artist Within: We then use this series to develop your signature style and celebrate the artist within. We develop a creative strategy to implement over the next year and continue to nurture your creativity.
This is personalised one on one mentoring that focuses on your strengths and weaknesses as an artist.
It is a boutique experience that will help your creativity soar.
Image credit: Chloe Lodge
"I have begun to feel less swayed by trends, less influenced by the masses and although I look forward to having years of learning and growing still ahead of me I feel released and happier than I have in a long time with the way I see and translate the world into images. I now embrace sharing more as I feel I’m being honest with myself and not simply yearning for relatability and the award of that little red heart from those I’ve never met somewhere in the world scrolling through dozens of recently uploaded Instagram posts. Cindy quite simply helped me find the calm in my chaos, and for that I am truly grateful. " Chloe of Chloe Lodge Photographer